- Invitation to His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s 84th birthday Celebration
- VISITE DI SUA SANTITÀ IL XIV DALAI LAMA
- Meditation Days on Universal Compassion
- Khandrola Visit and Teachings
- 104th Gaden Tripa Kyabje – Visit and teachings of Mahanuttarayogatantra
- Serkong Tsenshab Rinpoche – Visit and Teachings
- Mani Retreat
- ARTE E DHARMA. La pratica spirituale e la ricerca artistica: similitudini e analogie
- Partecipazione alla Puja di benedizione dei defunti
- Tour della Compassione e dell’Armonia
- Tour Dialogo per la Pace con Thubten Wangchen
- A spiritual revolution. The history of the Lama Tzong Khapa Institute of Pomaia – the book
- In ricordo di Ghesce Ciampa Ghiatso
- Conferenza con B. Alan Wallace
- Traduzioni in onda
- Tibetan Festival
In 2016, the Institute celebrated 40 years of existence.
Starting with Lama Yesce, who opened the way for the activities of the Institute in 1976 and with the tireless work of Lama Zopa Rinpoche, we have lived forty years of extraordinary service for peace. Masters with inconceivable qualities have been inspiring us along the way that leads to the awakening of all the innate goodness and beauty we carry inside.
In a time that is increasingly marked by tensions and political, economic and cultural crisis, when it almost seems like religions are an obstacle to peace, the Insititute has an important role, bearing testimony to the possibility of cultivating compassion and wisdom, the antidotes to the mental afflictions that are the source of any kind of conflict.
Our steps on this way are inspired by the activities of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, who is so careful to present Buddhism beyond religion, drawing to its philosophical and scientific implications, promoting the development of a secular ethics.
Thus the preeminence of defending and promoting the fundamental human values as the indispensable core of any religious tradition and inspiring principles for the cohabitation of peoples and cultures. Under the sign of peace.